Every player that want to play in the championship needs a license. In order to apply for license, we need the following documents:

  • License request filled out and signed, the signature of the parents is mandatory for minors.
  • Foreigners have to fill out the "FIBA Player's Self Declaration".
  • For transfers from another club in Switzerland we need the Letter of Clearance from the former club.
  • For transfers from another club abroad, the transfer fee must be paid to FIBA.
  • A copy of your passport or ID.
  • A photo.